Elly Lily: Daily December-31

Thursday, December 31

Daily December-31

 
DECEMBER RECAP
 
Hello Everyone!
Today is the last day of Daily December. :(
sniff
sniff
 
I had so much fun doing this challenge and cant wait to do more in the future!
 
 
-DO EVERYDAY OF DAILY DECEMBER
 
For the most part I did this (minus some missed days) Unfortunatly I wasn't able to do every single day but I think I did a pretty good job! ;)
 
-DESIGN, MAKE AND POST MY WINTER DOLL LOOKBOOK
 
I did not do this, I decided to do this in Janurary instead of December cause I was busy with Daily December,
 
-FINISH DECORATING MY ROOM
 
I did this! I have a few small details that I need to finish but! I think I can check this goal as finished!
 
-DRAW THE REST OF THE 100 DRESSES
 
nope! nope! nope! I got to sixty but this December I have been pretty busy so I did not get this done!
So yes, that was my little December recap! Although I did not get all of them done I feel like I accomplished what I wanted to accomplished! ;)
 
Thank you all for joining in and enjoying my Daily December posts!
I had a lot of fun doing it and I hope you all did too! :)
 
-Elly

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog here :) http://walkingonsunshine.co.nr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Daily Decembers were awesome! I loved everyone of them!
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Riarna and Anna! <3

    ReplyDelete