Elly Lily: Daily December-7

Monday, December 7

Daily December-7

 
Hello frienzies! I hope you have been having a fantastic day!
Today's challenge is to make and share a winter playlist, Yay!
"throws Christmas colored confetti in the air"
 
So here are the songs I have been loving this season-
(mostly all Christmas songs)
 
WINTER PLAYLIST
 
All I Want for Christmas Is Your -Fifth Harmony
 
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Megan Nicole
 
Shake Santa Shake-(Shake It Up from Disney channel)
 
Christmas-Mariah Carey
 
All I Want for Christmas Is You-Mariah Carey
 
Have Yourself a Merry Christmas-The Girl and The Dreamcatcher
 
All I Want for Christmas Is You-The Girl and The Dreamcatcher
 
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
 
What are some songs you have been loving this season?

2 comments:

  1. There are so many christmas songs that start with "All I want for Christmas is"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! IKR Nabila! Can you tell that is one of my favorite Christmas songs! :D
    <3 :P

    ReplyDelete