Elly Lily: Daily December-9

Wednesday, December 9

Daily December-9

 
So Today's prompt is to do something you have never done on your blog before, last time I did one of these challenges and had this prompt I did a writing contest, (which is still going)
If you would like to enter click here!
 
Anyways, One thing that I have never done is a short story, I have done a little longer stories, but never a really short one with only a few words in it and such!
Here is my short story..
 
SHORT STORY
 
 :
 
Always wear your invisible crown.
someday it will be seen.
 
 
So yes, that was my little story. I enjoyed writing that! And I have been getting more into writing so I am thinking of doing more of that on this blog! ;)
Stay Magical
Elly

6 comments:

  1. Cute!
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so poetic and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that story!! so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nabila and Vanessa! Glad you both liked it! <3

    ReplyDelete