Elly Lily: Six Word Story-Winner

Tuesday, December 15

Six Word Story-Winner

 
Hello everyone!
Today is the day we have all been waiting for! Today is the day that I tell you all who won my Six Word Story.
Thank you so much to all who entered! All of the entries were wonderful and if they all could I would choose all of them as the winners! :) I am glad you all thought this contest was fun and hopefully it got you inspired to write more or start writing! ;)
 
Here are all of the fantastic entries:
(you should totally check them all out)
 
 
And these two fantastic entries emailed to me:
 
 :  :
By Hannah                                            By Anna
               "I will be coming home soon"        "I leaned forward, waiting for adventure" 
 
And now the winner is..............
 
............................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................
....................................................................
...........................................
.........................
..............
.....
..
.
 
 
Congrats Vivian! I loved you entry!
 
And here is her fabulous entry-
 

"Terrifying perspective only drew her closer."
 
And here is your little picture to put on your blog if you would like-
 
 
Again thank you all for entering!
-Elly

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Elly! I am so honored!!
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! :) Great contest Elly! I was wondering if you would give me your email because I want to contact you about me interviewing you for the Christmas. Thanks! Could you send it asap?
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com
    Ellie R.

    ReplyDelete