Elly Lily: 2016 Goals

Friday, January 8

2016 Goals

 
2016 GOALS
 
Since 2016 is now upon us I thought that I would share with you all a few of my goals this year.
I have seen these kind of posts a lot lately and thought it would be fun to do my own! :)
 
Here are five of my goals for 2016
 
FINISH THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES
okay, so I have been reading this series for a very, very long time! and actually a few years now! (yep, that looong) So this is one of my biggest goals this year! I love the books, but I always forget to sit down and actually read them. But this year "I WILL READ THEM ALL!"
I have two and a half more to go! (please no spoilers in the comments ;)
 
UPLOAD MONTHLY FAVORITE YOUTUBE VIDEOS
 
I have been slowly getting more into uploading YouTube videos on my channel and I think that it would be super fun to upload a favorites video every month,
 
DESIGN ONE THING TO DO WITH FASHION EACH DAY
 
I have not started doing this every single day yet. But starting Monday I really want to do this this year! It would improve my drawing skillz and fashion design skillz! ;)
 
WRITE MORE
 
I have not been writing much lately but on the rare  times that I do write I always have a great time doing it and just forget how fun it really is! I really want to get back into writing and maybe start a book (that I have like one character for a barely any plot)
 
GROW MY BLOG
 
by saying this I mean, enriching my posts, getting on more of a schedule, and getting my blog "out there"
Also, I really want to start commenting on others blog posts and just enjoying the beautiful blogging community more! :)
 
What are your 2016 goals?
 
STAY MAGICAL

8 comments:

  1. Great goals! I should write more too! :)

    Have a great weekend beautiful lady!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allie! And have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. lovely goals and i love the picture you used ❤

    i've been wanting to read the percy jackson series as my sister loves them, but i have to buy and or find the books because my sister won't let me read hers :( {she has the whole collection and the second volume too}

    i'd like to write more too.

    xo
    emily | lost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily!
      And you should totally read the Percy Jackson series! They are great books! ;)

      Delete
  3. I love all these goals! Hmm, mine are to get a new blog design (not sure how I like mine), grow socially, write more, and continue growing my blog! (Tip: comment well thought-out comments with a link to your blog.)
    Ahhh I love watching people's favorites videos! I'll be sure to check out yours :)
    Good luck with all of your goals, darling!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! <3
      Love all of your goals too! And thank you for the tip! :)
      Good luck with your goals as well! <3

      Delete