Elly Lily: 2016

Friday, January 1

2016

 
A new year
new memories
new goals
a new start
a new beginning
 
2016
 
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
 
Thank you all for such an incredible year! This was an awesome blogging year and I cant wait to keep posting and growing my blog's quality and enrich my posts.
To start off the year with a clean start I am going to be getting a new blog design!
 
I love the one I have at the moment but it is super summery and also I was fiddled with some things and accidentally messed it up so sorry for the mess at the moment.
I am really looking forward to getting a very simple and modern design that will give a whole different feel!
 
Also, I recently started a YouTube channel and I have been trying to upload more lately!
This year I have planned that I want to upload a favorites video every month.
 
And my best friend Layne and I just started a channel called Pastel Polaroids where we are going to upload vlogs, funny videos, tags and other fun stuff! We just filmed our new years experience to look out for that!
 
links
 
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
 
 :   :   :  
 :   :   :  Out Of The Woods (by Taylor Swift) [Fan Made Music Video] - Magic doesn't Always Lie Within the Woods - Page 2 - Wattpad:
 :   :   :
 
NEW YEARS GOALS AND INSPIRATION
 
Wow!
2016
I remember being little and watching an American Girl movie and in the movie they mentioned 2016 (as in the future) and it seemed to far away.
And now here we are in 2016
still life passes along
another year
 
Lets make this year magical.

2 comments: