Iridescent Auras: Janurary Playlist

Tuesday, January 5

Janurary Playlist

 
Hello Everyone!
Hope you all our having a magical day!
 
So yeah...
as you might have noticed "just might have"
I got a new blog design!
"woo! woo!"
 
I love my new design! My sister Celia did it and I LOVE it! It is exactly how I pictured it! <3
And I am so exited to make this blog amazing and get better at blogging this year.
 
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
 
Todays post is a playlist for Janurary which is a new thing that I will be doing this year.
I will be posting playlists for every month so look out for those posts each month! 
 
JANURARY PLAYLIST
 
Style-Taylor Swift
Drag Me Down- One Direction
Written in the Stars-The Girl and The Dreamcatcher
Blank Space-Taylor Swift
Red-Taylor Swift
Hello-Adele
Dance Like Nobody's Watching-Laura Marano
I Know What You Did Last Summer-Shawn Mendes
You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile-Sia
Fight Song-Rachel Platten
Stars Dance-Selena Gomez
Lean On-Major Lazer
Shut Up and Dance-walk the moon
No Place Like Home-Laura Marano
Play My Song-Laura Marano
Out Of The Woods-Taylor Swift
 
STAY MAGICAL

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of those Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift songs! My playlist for this month would include a lot of Lindsey Stirling and Meg Myers, I think.

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you seen the out of the woods music video yet?!

    i love your new blog design!

    written in the stars is pretty good <3

    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love that music video! :)
      and thank you! Glad you love it!

      Delete
  3. Love your new blog design! It's so pretty<3

    Simple Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  4. You new blog design is beautiful! Great song choices! Gotta love Taylor Swift!
    ~Anna
    the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love, your blog look is great! I love it so much! Even the little triangle up page is cute. and unique!

    ReplyDelete