Iridescent Auras: liebster award

Saturday, January 9

liebster award

 
 
The lovely Vivian from Day-Dreamer, Night-Thinker has kindly nominated me to do the Liebster award! Thank you so much Vivian! <3
 
RULES
 
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Answer all 11 questions
3. Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
4. Ask them 11 questions
5. Let them know you've tagged them through social media
 
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
 
1. What's your favorite board game?
 
For Christmas my family got a Japanese board game called Tokaido and lately we have been playing it a lot and it is super fun! I also love Blokus (of which our family has played for almost two years now and love!) 
 
2. Favorite sandwich?
 
I always love a good turkey, lettuce, mayo and mustard sandwich. and I also like sandwiches with peanut butter and bananas which is delicious.
 
3. Any pets?
 
yep! My family has a furry grey cat names Prilla (after the fairy) and also, we are getting a dog in about three weeks! My little sister has always loved dogs and she knows tons about them and how to train them and stuff and for her b-day (back in November) my parents decided to get a puppy!
We are going to get a little havanese puppy and he is so cute! (I will probably post a picture someday of what he looks like)
 
4. What superpower would you have if you could have any?
 
it has always been my dream..."looks up to the sky " to be able to fly! but with no wings cause then it would be hard to get your clothes on and such and you would have to cut them and such and yeah...
I have already though this all through. ;P
 
5. Favorite breed of dog?
 
French bulldogs! ugh! They are just too cute!!! <3
 
6. What's the font on your blog called?
 
sorry but I am really not sure.
 
7. Who's a role-model in your life?
 
Alisha Marie I love her youtube channel and her fun, happy, optimistic personality! Also her instagram feed is #goals
 
8. What's your lucky number?
 
I don't have a lucky number but for some reason I have always loved the number eight.
 
9. Favorite season?
 
At the moment it is winter or fall. ;)
 
10. Favorite book (or if you are like me top 5)?
 
Potterhead for life.
 
11. Early Bird or Night Owl?
 
I am kind of both, cause I usually go to bed pretty late but then I wake up at a decent time. ;)
 
NOMINEES

Think. Eat. Write. Read
Wispy and Willowy
Self Known
Demigods and Unicorns
On the Other Side of Reality
Simple Sentiments
Hot Town Cool Girl
Simply Me
Just Joy
The 3 Musketeers
CeCe

MY QUESTIONS

1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What is your goal in blogging?
3. What makes you fangirl the most?
4. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
5. Biggest goal of 2016
6. reading or writing?
7. best advice you could give?
8. if you could meet one fictional character who would you meet?
9. Favorite post of 2015
10. What have you learned through blogging?
11. If you had to dye your hair what color would you choose?

Again thank you so much Vivian for nominating me! This was loads of fun!

STAY MAGICAL

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!

    I love your blog design, by the way. :)

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Mackenzie! <3
      And thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Yay! These are great responses! Thank you so much for doing it! I love it!
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivian! I had lots of fun doing this award! Thanks again for nominating me! <3

      Delete