Elly Lily: q and a

Sunday, January 10

q and a

drawing and edit my me
 
Hello wonderful friends! <3
 
A while ago I did a Daily December post announcing that I was holding a Q and A on my blog, (check it out her if you like) And today is the day that I will answer all of you beautiful peoples questions!
 
So without further ado... Here are the great questions and my answers
 
Q AND A
 
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
NABILA'S QUESTIONS
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Why did you start blogging?
 
I started blogging a while back when I was pretty young, and I mostly started it just cause it sounded fun! And a fun way to share fun pictures that I took! (woah, just realized how many times I said fun)
and fun (< see there it is again) fact my blog when I was little was called Elly's Blog of Fun.
You can check it out here if you like, although you must beware that it is very random! ;) 

Why did you name your blog just elly?
 
okay, so I just changed it after you commented this so it is no longer called "elly" but I'd thought I'd answer this question any way in case you wondered why I did have it called "elly" (back in the day) :P
 
Well, before it being called "elly" it was called "A Girl" and I like that, but then I was feeling like I wanted a little change and so I just called it "elly" cause I wanted it to feel simple and not too grounded to one topic. <3

Favorite color?
 
My favorite colors have been pretty much the same for a long time now. I love the colors pink, blue, gold, and silver. but if I had to pick just one it would be pink!

Favorite thing to do when you are bored?
 
It is weird cause I don't really get bored too often cause I usually have lots of things to do with blogging or YouTube and planning stuff out and what not but when I am bored, I love to either read or draw! :)
 
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
EMILY'S QUESTIONS
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
 
1. if you were invisible for one day, what would you do?
 
hmm... maybe sneak into a T-Swift concert or something, and also pull a few pranks and yeah, I am not sure this is harder then I thought it would be!

2. would you rather travel 100 years into the past or 100 years into the future.
 
100 years into the future! It would be so cool to see everything and how the world has evolved

3. would you rather be able to read minds or see the future?
 
This is so hard! :O I would want to read minds though, cause then if you could see what would happen then I feel then it is ruining the surprise and reading minds would be kind of cool and kind of weird! ;)

4. do you find it easy to make friends?
 
For the most part yes, I think it is pretty easy to make friends! but of course sometimes it is a little difficult cause I can be super awkward and yeah, But I would say it is pretty easy!

5. what would you change about life on earth?
 
Mostly world peace and coexistence and such, 
Also Hogwarts....a Hogwarts would be great too!

6. if you had a business, what would you sell?
 
definitely my own clothing line!

7. where do you hope to visit for your next vacation?
 
I think it would be amazing to travel to France or London!

8. what is the best thing about school?
 
I am homeschooled so that might be the best part! ;) My favorite subject is probably language arts or history though.
 
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
SHELBY'S QUESTIONS
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
 
1. What is your most favorite thing about blogging?
 
Being able to have a creative outlet  and also the fantastic blogging community.

2. Pinterest or Instagram?
 
AGHHH! This is so hard cause I love both! But probably Instagram?...

3. If you could be an animal for a day what animal would you be?
 
A Pegasus (cause I am already a unicorn) and Pegasus's can fly and they are awesome!

4. What is your dream vacation?
 
probably to go to London or France! 

5. Favorite thing in your room?
 
I have this photo string with lights and pretty photos so either that or I just got a Taylor Swift calendar which I love!

6. Best day of your life?
 
I don't really have a "best day" of my life but anytime with my friends and doing fun things with them is the best! <3
 
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
 
And those were all of the questions! Thank you so much to all who asked these wonderful questions I had so much fun answering them!
 
STAY MAGICAL

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. oops sorry! ^^That comment was me accidentally commenting on my sister's email. but anyway,
      Thank you Nabila! <3 Glad you liked them!

      Delete
  2. Love your header, it's so pretty! Your photo string sounds awesome! Keep up the wonderful blogging!
    xx Brittany - www.hellobubblegum.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, fun Q&A! Love reading your blog posts, they're lovely <3

    xx Ellen from http://elleforlife.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, I can not believe that I didn't find your blog sooner. I really like it, it's honestly awesome! :)

    -AJoyfulCorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sophia! Glad you like it!

      Delete