Iridescent Auras: 2016 SUMMER PLAYLIST

Wednesday, June 22

2016 SUMMER PLAYLIST


Summer 2016 has begun for most,
and with a new summer comes new weather, outfits, plans, and of course a new playlist!

In the spirit of summer I created an awesome playlist to start your summer off on a good note!




                                                                                                                                         

LIKED THIS POST?
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SITE TO SUBSCIBE AND FOLLOW
SO YOU NEVER MISS A POST!
                                                                                                                     

13 comments:

  1. I love Sabrina Carpenter!! Best Thing I Got and Can't Blame a Girl For Trying are two of my favorites. Other songs I've been loving thus far this summer are Lucky Ones by Lana Del Rey and Check Yes, Juliet by We The Kings.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Sabrina Carpenters music is amazing and has such a nice feel!
      Those sound like awesome songs! I will have to check them out! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Can't Blame a girl for trying! Awesome list!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Time Is It is an awesome song. Sing it all the time. :P
    Awesome playlist, Elly!
    ~ Suzy | Craftz'n'Craziness, Lookin' Good Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzy! And yes! "What Time Is It" is such a great song for summer!

      Delete
  4. I love this playlist! I love making playlists all of the time. I don't know why, but it is so much fun. I think my favorite song on your playlist is "Love Myself" by Hailee Steinfeld. Hailee's song has a very great message to it and it is very fun to dance to. Awesome and amazing playlist, Elly!

    Xoxo, Maddie
    polaroidbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maddie! I totally agree! Playlists are such fun and Hailee's music is wonderful to listen to and spreads so much positivity! :)

      Delete
  5. Your playlist is great!

    -Pink Einstein
    pinkeinstein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Fifth Harmony!

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! They have some lovely songs! I espeshially love "Miss Movin On" and "Me and My Girls" :)

      Delete