Elly Lily: STYLING THE "BOHO PANTS" TREND

Wednesday, June 15

STYLING THE "BOHO PANTS" TREND



I recently purchased a pair of beautiful boho pants from H +M, and now I am currently obsessed.
I love the look of the long flowy pants, so for this week's post I thought it would fun to show you all how I styled them!


 

I started the look off with a simple white top from American Eagle,
A good white top is such a nice staple piece for your wardrobe and is like a
blank canvas to any outfit!



To dress this look up I paired this lovely Lauren Conrad blazer to give the outfit a fresher feel.


 


I got these rings from Forever 21 and I think they add such a fun touch to this look!


 

And for my hair, I made a deep part and then simply pinned up one side!



                                                                                                                      

Liked this post?
Scroll down to the bottom of this site to follow and subscribe to never miss a post!

16 comments:

  1. YOU'RE SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL ELLY EEEK!! I absolutely ADORE those pants, and they look absolutely amazing on you!! Also, can I just take a moment to mention your GORGEOUS HAIR!! OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! *hugs*
    -Em
    destinationblissblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agghh! Thank you so much Emily! You are so kind! <3
      *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit I love how the 70's are coming back in. :)

    Lauren Conrad is amazing, right? I actually tried on that specific blazer at the store once. ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lydia! You are so sweet!
      and yes! Lauren Conrad is amazing!! :) <3

      Delete
  3. Your hair is adorable! And I love that blazer omg.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much Ellie! You so nice!!

      Delete
  4. Woah, you actually made them look cute!! I've always had a hard time imagining them to look OKAY you know? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you so much Julia!
      I totally know it! ;)

      Delete
  5. This outfit is lovely, I can't get over how gorgeous your hair is!
    Loved reading. :)

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren!! You are so sweet! <3

      Delete
  6. YOURE SO PRETTY
    WHAT EVEN IS MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aghh! Thank you so much Jordan! You are too! <3

      Delete
  7. Hey elly,
    Your combination of the yellow pattern trousers and the simple light shells is wonderful and looks amazing. The contrast is perfect. I like it.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete