Elly Lily: GET READY...

Wednesday, July 27

GET READY...


July is wrapping up, which is crazy! And we are beginning to descend into the wonderful month of August! August can usually be pretty simple since there are not much Holidays and it is also the month of going back to school.

But this August is going to be a little different, this August is not going to be a drab boring August.
Because this August, I introduce to you all...

Serenity's Aspiring August Challenge!

What is this so called "Serenity's Aspiring August Challenge" you say?

Well, Keep on reading because this is going to be good!


what is it?

Get ready because this upcoming month
you are going to become strong, confident, and able to take on the world.

For the whole month of August I am going to be doing posts on..

- self love and self improvement -
-how to and overcoming -
- guest writers -
- confidence -
-and becoming yourself-

This month is going to be all about YOU!

YOU will become the best, possible, version of yourself that you can be.

This August is the month for growth.

how to join

The best part? You can join in!

Every week of August there will be a topic and a challenge for you!

The challenges will have to do with the topic and will boost your self esteem, help someone out, and spread positivity!


tell yo friends!

Spread the love! Tell your friends and family!

And get exited for a month of fun, growth, self love, and awesomeness!

                                                                             

GET EXITED FOR...

SERENITY'S ASPIRING AUGUST CHALLENGE

                                                                                                                                                             

  


7 comments:

  1. This seems like a ton of fun and I can not wait to see all of the amazing and inspiring posts Elly! Every single time I see one of your posts, I get really inspired! c:

    Also, if you need a guest writer, I would be glad to join! I used to have a lifestyle blog of my own before I decided that I wanted to blog about books. Maddie c: polaroidbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maddie! You are so sweet! <3
      I am so glad that these posts have inspired you!

      And I would be so happy to have you as one of the guest writers for Aspiring August!
      I will contact you soon for details! <3
      Also, Your blog sounds awesome! I will definitely check it out!!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited! :)

    I will definitely be joining you!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So happy you are exited to join Allie! <3

      Delete
  3. This seems so cool and awesome! It sounds very exciting! I am so joining! Also I would love to guest right if you want.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nabila!! I am so glad that you are getting exited and you are joining!

      I would be so happy to have you as a guest writer!
      Look out for an email from me soon for details! <3

      Delete