Iridescent Auras: FALL TRENDS FOR 2016

Wednesday, September 14

FALL TRENDS FOR 2016



Hello and welcome back to Serenity.
The first thing you are probably wondering if you are a regular viewer is:
New Design!

Yes! I have a new design and a whole new awesome feel!

Serenity will be posting fashion tips, photoshoots, and everything fashion!
We will be posting every Wednesday as usual but... there will be extra posts with writing and all of my theories and thoughts regarding the universe, equality, and anything that I feel the need to rant about!

Take a look around the new site! All of the pages up top will be updated and in less then a week I will be open to button swaps! So stay tuned for that!

I also just wanted to say a big thank you to Celia Boldizar, who did the amazing design and is such an incredible, talented, person / sister!

Now that I have informed you all about the fantastic changes that are going on,
Here are the trends for fall 2016 that you should all get inspired and looking for!


B O M B E R  J A C K E T S

The first and one of my favorite trends this fall is the bomber jacket trend!
Bomber jackets have been huge the season and they come in so many different styles!
Some I have seen are:
embroidered
sporty
metallic
puffer
These are just a few but you can find pretty much any style that will work for you!


E M B E L L I S H E D

Whether its jackets, jeans, hats or bags, embellishments like patches and studs are so cute and such a fun trend!


C O M B A T  B O O T S

Boots are a must in the fall and the boots that are becoming a popular style is combat boots!
These boots are such a nice touch to an outfit and they come in all different styles!


K N E E  H I G H  B O O T S

If you aren't a big fan of the combat boots and like something with a little more flair,
The knee high boot is such a classic, It is something that I didn't think I would like but now I am obsessed and totally want a pair for myself!


S T A T E M E N T  C H O K E R S

These past few years chokers have definitely been making a comeback and now everyone is raving about them this fall, especially statement chokers like thick velvet and ones that tie in front!


M E T A L L I C

metallic is such a funky style and so fun if you enjoy fashion that is a little more out there!


O F F  T H E  S H O U L D E R

Off the shoulder tops and dresses are so pretty and girly, they add a nice touch and you can also incorporate ruffles which have also been popping up in stores!


L I N E  S K I R T S

I don't actually know the correct name for these skirts but I do know that they are such an awesome piece that you should totally add to your wardrobe!


M I L I T A R Y

Military inspired coats with colors like navy blue and camo green,
I love this look and the colors are so nice for fall!


V E L V E T

This is one of my top favorite trends!
Velvet feels expensive, elegant, and classy!
It is so beautiful and I love it!


F L O R A L

And the last trend, is floral! Revolving mostly around dresses floral is such an unexpected but pretty trend!

                                                                                                                          

NEVER MISS A POST!
SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM OF THIS POST
TO SUBSCRIBE!
                                                                                

12 comments:

  1. Awesome! Bomber jackets definitely do seem to be very in - it's a trend I would like to follow, I like all the different styles they come in.
    Also, the Line Skirts are actually Pleated Skirts, the lines they seem to have are created by many pleats all around the skirt. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lydia! Yes! Bomber jackets are pretty awesome! :)
      Also, thank you for the correct name! <3

      Delete
  2. Military-style clothes are amazinggggg. Combat boots are awesome too!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great ideas! This year I am going to try to convince my parents to buy me a military jacket. They're pretty pricey, so I'd rather them buy one for me! Haha! :)

    Have a great weekend, Elly! I am excited to watch another one of your videos tomorrow!

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allie! And hope your weekend is amazing!

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOSH, I LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN. <3 And bomber jackets are the bomb. *ba boom cha*

    I love all of these trends. <3

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mackenzie! Glad you like it! And haha! So punny, I see what you did there! :D

      Delete
  5. Bomber jackets are my FAV! I also love putting patches and pins on things. I love how street style and fashion is evolving in a fun, edgier direction. Fashion in general is just A+.

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly agree Ella! Fashion has come a long way and I love the direction it is going in! Fashion is just the best, Such a great way to express ones self and show personality and individuality!

      Delete
  6. I LOVE your new design!It is so clean, fresh, and organized! Celia did an AMAZING JOB! I love combat boots and the military style right now. I also really like floral designs! :D

    Maddie - polaroidbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maddie! Glad you like it!

      Delete