Elly Lily: HOW CLOTHING MAKES YOU FEEL

Wednesday, September 21

HOW CLOTHING MAKES YOU FEEL


Do you every just feel bleh? You know, that feeling where you feel bored, lonely and kind of gross.
Continue reading for how to conquer those times and change from a good mood to a bad mood!




Lately I have been having this feeling of "bleh" due to rainy weather and not much to do,
But I have found ways to change this feeling into motivation and turn my bad mood around so I wanted to share these tips accompanied by these photos of me in this awesome outfit that I am currently loving!

Here are my tips for a bad day:

1. freshen up
The first and most important thing to do when you are feeling bad is to freshen up and get your act together! Take a shower/bath, wash your hair, brush your teeth and hair, smile, and put on an outfit that you love! Seriously, a good outfit is key to happiness.
If you don't feel comfortable and confident
in your clothes then you wont be able to take on the world!
Wear something that makes you feel nice and happy!

2. do something that you love
Add into your routine a small thing that makes you smile!
Like reading a chapter of an awesome book, listening to your favorite song, or having a dance party in your room!
Make sure to take time to yourself and treat yourself sometimes!

3. get outside
Go for a run or bike ride and get some fresh, clean air! Especially now in the fall where the air is cool and crisp I love to get outside! The freshness makes you feel more alive and ready for the day!

4. go over your goals
Go back to your goals and remember what the real focus is!
Find a small thing that you can do today that will help in some way in the future!

5. remember how great you are!
And lastly remember how awesome you are!
You have such a beautiful brain and you can do anything you set your mind to!
Remember how truly amazing you are!


                                                                                                                            
NEVER MISS A POST!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SITE
TO SUBSCRIBE AND GET OUR POSTS IN YOU EMAIL!
                                                                                                         




10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! The one about freshening up is definitely true...I always feel grosser and less productive when I'm lying in an unmade bed in my pajamas.

    And clothing is the key to happiness for me! If I don't feel good in my outfit, I honestly can't enjoy myself. Your outfit is super cute, by the way. I love the turtleneck paired with the dress. It's a great way to make a summer outfit fit for fall or winter, and I especially like how you paired the simple stripes of the shirt with the complex floral pattern of the dress.

    Okay, enough fashion ranting. :)

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so Ella! Your comments always make me smile <3

      Delete
  2. This post is awesome! This also really helps! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Addy! So glad this was helpful! <3

      Delete
  3. These are great tips, Elly! I'll have to use these sometime soon. :)

    Have a great day!

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allie! Glad these were of a help!

      Delete
  4. Super awesome post Ella! I love the outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips! I can relate, when it's rainy I get really moody and I need to fix that

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete