Iridescent Auras: struggle. growth. change

Wednesday, October 26

struggle. growth. change




this year I have learned, grown, and changed a lot.
I am endlessly growing, and this year I have learned to both realize and be okay with that.

We as humans feel like there is going to be a time when everything is easy and we are simply gliding along,
we keep waiting for that time to come.
waiting for that perfect time, it seems so close we can almost reach it.
we are waiting for it to be close enough.
but we have to grab it now.

things will never get "easier"
there wont be a time when you have no struggles, no worries, and no fears.

nothing gets easier you just get stronger
things will still be the same, the only thing that will change is you.

There will be a time when you are strong enough and brave enough, that when the struggles, worries, and fears come asking for attention you can ignore them because you know that they are not a priority.

struggles. growth. change.
you will fight your fears and insecurities
you will grow and learn from the battle
and you will walk away a little stronger then before.

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

3 comments:

  1. This touched me- thank you. <3

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, great job.

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel this. In the last few years I've grown and evolved so much. I can feel myself changing every day.

    If I've learned anything, it's that life only gets more complicated and we have to evolve to be able to cope with it.

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete