Iridescent Auras: effie trinket

Wednesday, November 2

effie trinket





Hello Everyone!
I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween and ate lots of treats! Let me know what you dressed up as!
Speaking of dressing up, this year I (with the help of my fabulous sisters) hand cut and painted butterflies and glued them on to a dress I got from the thrift store to recreate a dress that Effie Trinket wears in "Catching Fire" of the Hunger Games.

It was so much fun to both wear and make this costume and I love how it turned out!





3 comments:

  1. This is hands down, the best costume I have seen this year. Plus, you totally pulled it off. It was like you were made to be Effie. ;)

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is the BEST! I admire the dedication you put into it, and it turned out awesome! The hair, the makeup, the dress...all A+!

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete