Iridescent Auras: This Thanksgiving

Wednesday, November 23

This Thanksgiving




Today I wanted to talk about thankfulness and improvement because tomorrow is Thanksgiving for those in America.

Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate the people, things and life around you

It is important to realize both what you have and be thankful for it.
and it is also important to realize what others don't have and use what you have to help them

The world is a big, wonderful place
and we have grown and gained human rights
but, we have a long way to go to make this world better.
and to gain rights for all people.


This Thanksgiving I encourage you to be thankful for what you have and to also do your best to either share it with others or find a way to help someone who doesn't have those things

This is the time for us to stand up for what we believe in
and grow.



This month I have been discovering and creating what I want to use my voice for
and what I want to continue to work and focus on.

And this December I will have a bunch of new projects/announcements
Get ready for awesome new stuff.
That will inspire you, give ideas, communities and start a spark
for us to do this!


To work hard
love yourself
love others
find your voice
find your self
gain intelligence
motivation
inspiration
and take on the world.



Because this is our generation
and we need to make our voice heard.
to be grateful for what we have
and to use it to help others
we got this!

1 comment:

  1. You said this in a perfect way! I totally agree!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Bernie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com
    P.S. I'm having a photography contest over on my blog. Hope you can maybe enter.

    ReplyDelete