Iridescent Auras: blogmas: entry 18 "10 things to do this winter"

Sunday, December 18

blogmas: entry 18 "10 things to do this winter"



1. Make the Perfect Warm Drink

a few days ago I made this glorious hot coca, it was so delicious and made for some adorable pictures!
If you don't have anything to do one morning and are feeling like something warm
Try your hand at creating the perfect cocoa!


2. Go on a Sleigh Ride

Every year my family drives to a place that does sleigh rides!
It is always so much fun and really gets you in the Christmas spirit!


3. Put Together a Christmas Playlist

There is nothing like listening to Christmas songs in Christmas time, I love compiling all of my favorites to a Spotify playlist! Check out the songs I've been dancing to here!


4. Visit a Christmas Tree Farm

Whether you are picking out a tree or just looking I love going to see trees every year!


5. Go Out and See Christmas Lights

I always enjoy doing this and it also makes for some awesome bokeh shots!


6. Decorate Your Room for the Holidays

This is one thing that I start doing December 1st and is also the thing that gives me Christmas vibes!
This year I hung lights and attached inspiration pictures using clothes pins!


7. Watch a Christmas Film

Snuggle up in a blanket with a warm drink and watch a Christmas film!

8. Do a Festive Photo Shoot

I love taking photos in general and in the winter time photo shoots are my favorite! Dress up in a cute outfit and snap some pictures!


9. Make a Gingerbread House

I have yet to do this, this year and I am so excited to listen to music and make a festive little house!


10. See a Christmas Play

As well as acting I love going to see acting/theatre! I recently went to see "Miracle on 34th Street" which had a lot of my theatre friends in it and it was a lot of fun to watch!

                                                                                                                                 

What are some of your favorite things to do during Christmas time?

1 comment:

  1. omgnss such aesthetic photos and my Christmas heart is so happy. Love this post. <3

    rockandminerals4him.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete