Iridescent Auras: blogmas: entry 7 "december playlist"

Wednesday, December 7

blogmas: entry 7 "december playlist"

 


Music is a big part of my life and it is the theme music to our lives so this December I compiled all of my favorite songs that I have been dancing to this month

December playlist:

All I Want For Christmas is You
- Mariah Carey -

Silver Nights
- Sabrina Carpenter -

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- The Girl and The Dreamcatcher -

Not Just On Christmas
- Ariana Grande -

True Love
- Ariana Grande -

Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
- Mariah Carey -

Winter Things
- Ariana Grande -

Daydreamin'
- Ariana Grande -

Christmas, Baby Please Come Home
- Mariah Carey -

Last Christmas
- Ariana Grande -

Miss You Most
- Mariah Carey -

Snow In California
- Ariana Grande -

Love is Everything
- Ariana Grande -

1 comment:

  1. SILVER NIGHTS AND DAYDREAMIN ARE GREAT. Songs I've been loving this month include "Message Man" by Twenty One Pilots and "Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet" by Fall Out Boy.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete