Iridescent Auras: It's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

Thursday, December 22

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

Hello everyone and welcome to blogmas day 22!

I wasn't able to post the last few entries because I was sick but today I am feeling much better and ready for Christmas!

Since Christmas is nearly here I decided to share the YouTube content/creators that always get me in the Christmas spirit!

YouTube Channels to Check Out
YouTube is a great outlet for creativity and there are so many amazing creators to watch!
Here are the channels I have been feeling festive from this month:







Videos to Watch
As well as the overall channels I love there are also a few specific videos that have especially made my heart feel that warm holiday cheer:







                                                                                                                                           

And that is all of my favorite Christmas YouTube Content that I have been obsessing over this month!
Make sure to check out these videos and channels and also comment below what your favorite creators are!

1 comment:

  1. Yess I love Alisha Marie too! I'll have to check out some of these other ones!

    rockandminerals4him.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete