Iridescent Auras: New Launch, Coming January 1st

Thursday, December 29

New Launch, Coming January 1st




The start of the new year is the perfect time to reevaluate your goals and start fresh
This past year has been both challenging and has also pushed me to grow
Which I feel every year should.

And so I have decided that this year I am going to love myself and motivate myself.
to push myself and challenge myself
To do the things I love and instead of pushing away from myself and hating myself to do myself a favor and stand strong while I grow
Because struggles are a lot easier if you are your own best friend.

This year I am going to do the things that scare me and I encourage you to do the same.

In celebration for the new year I am hosting a new launch for this blog.

I have been searching inside of myself for what really makes me, me.
and although I will always be changing and there isn't ever going to be a definition of "me"
I have realized some things that make me happy and the things that I truly care about.

And I want those things to be the center of my life.

So, Without further ado I am announcing that this blog
will be launching...

a new design
along with a new name

And it doesn't stop there because I will also be announcing another exciting project of which you will definitely want to stick around for!

Since the blog will be undergoing some changes I will also be making it "private" starting tomorrow morning and ending on the launch date (January, 1st, 2017)

I suggest subscribing to my emails to get the posts in your inbox and also to know what is happening!
(scroll down to the bottom of this site for subscription gadget)

The launch will be on January 1st,
where I will be making the blog public and announcing the second project!
Check back on that day because you do not want to miss this!

And lastly I want to say thank you.
Thank you all for reading and commenting on my blog!
I love blogging and cant wait to start another incredible year!

No comments:

Post a Comment