Elly Lily: blogmas: entry 17 "winter essentials"

Saturday, December 17

blogmas: entry 17 "winter essentials"



Now that winter has begun I wanted to share all of my winter essentials.
Here are all of the things that are must haves this winter!


warm socks

I tend to be one of those people that in the winter their toes are always cold and socks are my best friend this time of year!
I have also been wearing tights which make adorable accessories to any winter outfit!



ugly Christmas sweaters, and sweaters in general

I recently got this sweater from a thrift type shop and I have been wearing it a lot this December!
Christmas sweaters keep you toasty warm and also get you in the Christmas spirit!


puffer coat / scarf

If you live somewhere cold these two things are essential.
I got this puffer coat yesterday from Target and it is so warm and wonderful!


a camera

whether it be your phone camera or a camera, camera this is such a nice thing to carry around to snap pictures of the Christmas activities you do!



a good book / festive playlist

Nothing is better then curling up by the fire reading a good book, I am currently rereading harry potter and it is perfect for the holidays.
speaking of perfection I have been obsessed with Ariana Grande's Christmas albums my favorite is "Winter Things"


boots

As well as fall I like to carry the boot trend into winter, I love a good outfit with cute booties and some knitted socks!



candle / holiday mug

In the cold months you need things to keep you warm and I have been loving this mug from TJ Max and this candy cane scented candle!

That wraps up my winter essentials!
Comment below what are your must haves this month.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh these are all so great! I especially love fuzzy socks and a holiday playlist. <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete