Elly Lily: End of the Month

Tuesday, January 31

End of the Month


Today is the last day of January which is crazy because it feels like it just started but like all months they are here and then gone and then it is on to the next one.

I had a great first month of the year and in this post I wanted to have a January wrap up as well as share my February goals to end this month and welcome in the next.


In January I...

Launched my new blog look
Launched and sent out my first Iridescent Auras Digital Magazine
Auditioned and got the role as Anne in Anne of Green Gables at a local theatre near me

I did other things in this month but these were the three that I was proud of the most.

This month went by quickly but was a great start for the year. I was able to really set my goals and notice the things that I want to focus on for the rest of the year and also work and start up the things that I love like changing this blogs design/name and launching my magazine.

If you haven't heard I now have a free digital magazine where you can subscribe for free and receive beautifully put together email style magazines in your inbox every month!

This month I also auditioned for a play and got the leading role. I was so thrilled because this is my first main role and I cant wait for the performance.
Anne of Green Gables is one of my favorites and the actual character Anne is so wonderful and I can really relate to her.


February
Plans | Goals | Aesthetics

I have never been more excited for February. Something about the pinks and hearts really puts me in the best mood ever! I love cute romance books and characters and I cant wait to read cute books, listen to cute songs, decorate my room cute and do anything well cute!
I will also be working really hard on the February issue for my magazine which is going to be bomb so subscribe now to not miss it!
As well as the issue I will be doing a lot of Valentines day style posts on this blog!
I have some awesome things planned so get excited!

In February I Plan to...

Read four books
I always love creating my monthly TBRs but this month I am especially pumped for!
I am planning on reading contemporary romance type reads to celebrate this wonderful time and I am so excited!
Memorize my lines for Anne of Green Gables
The actual performance for the show is in March so I am really wanting to focus and both memorize my lines and work on my character.
Starting back up on YouTube
The last video I posted on my Channel was back around September/November I have tried filming other videos but never uploading but this month I want to try and upload at least one video.
To start fresh and get back in the groove.
Post Content and Make Months Issue
I cant wait to create content I love and share it with you all!

Those are the main things that I am going to focus on the month.
Thank you all for reading this post! I haven't posted anything chatty like this in a while and I had so much fun writing it, It is great to sit down and type out your thoughts and this was perfect for wrapping up the month.

Have a wonderful day and a fabulous month!
-Elly

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the Anne part! I have always thought it would be super cool to play her. Super cool post!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete