Iridescent Auras: Introducing Iridescent Auras Digital Magazine

Sunday, January 22

Introducing Iridescent Auras Digital Magazine


The past few months and this month especially I have been working hard on an idea that sparked something within me, one of those ideas that gets you thinking and you just have to do it.
I love fashion, expression, and making people feel things.
and in our current day and age we all strive to connect and to communicate our beliefs and ideas
so this month I have the outmost excitement to share...


Starting this month Iridescent Auras will be putting out emails every month that include photoshoots, poems, favorites, shout outs, girl power, and inspiration.
Basically a magazine sent straight to your email inbox!

I am so thrilled to be sharing this news with you and cant wait to continue posting content and to be putting out monthly emails!
You may subscribe at any time but the first issue comes out at the end of the month so subscribe now so you don't miss it!


And the best part?
It is completely free! All you have to do is sign up with your email and name and you are ready to start receiving well put together beautiful emails!



Learn more about the magazine, how it was started, and how to subscribe here!

And subscribe for free today here!
(having trouble finding the emails? try checking your spam box we sometimes get sent there on accident)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to get the first issue! ^.^

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lydia! So glad you subscribed and are getting excited! <3

      Delete
  2. May I steal your outfit? Please and thank you.

    COUNT. ME. IN. I cannot wait to see what you send! <3

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! This sounds awesome. Will subscribe right away.

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you Ella! So excited that you are excited! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh!! This is so cool Elly! Your blog is amazing (kind of my dream thing/blog/person) and it is really awesome that you are doing this. Also I recommend you do some kind of post with photo tips. The fashion photographs on this blog are absolutelly exceptional and some tips would be helpful. It would make me super happy if you could look at my blog. :) *Goes to subscribe to email thing* Thanks!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete