Elly Lily: What to Expect...

Wednesday, January 4

What to Expect...


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!
Today I wanted to share more about this new look and what my plan/vision is for the new year!

Here is what to expect:


My goal for this year is to have fun creating lots of content and working hard!
I want to take photos I am proud of and post things that I love and that I know you will love!

This year I will be posting weekly, but instead of on Wednesdays I will be getting the posts up on Tuesdays!

Starting this month you will start to see more posts with photoshoots and also writing!
There will be topics like equality, feminism, confidence, growth and more!
I have always loved fashion and this past month I have realized my love for writing!
and I am so thrilled to be incorporating both in this site!

In my latest post I mentioned another announcement and now I can say that it will be announced sometime next week so keep your eyes peeled!

That is all for today!
Thank you all for your kind words and compliments! I am so happy you all like the design and I cant wait for what this year will bring!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It is basiclly what I want mine to be but what will never actually happen. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nabila! And I love your blog! If you ever need any tips or anything like that I would be happy to help! <3

      Delete