Iridescent Auras: Celeb Style Steal: Taylor Swift

Tuesday, March 28

Celeb Style Steal: Taylor Swift


 


Today I am sharing the first post in my new series "Celeb Style Steal"
Each post in this series will feature a celebrity of which I will get inspired from their wardrobe and create looks inspired by the person, I will share how to "get the look" with tips and tricks!

For the first volume of the series I chose Taylor Swift as the celebrity.
I put together three different outfits inspired by the singer/songwriter.

Outfit 1


For the first outfit I went with something she would wear on a colder day.
I paired a chunky brown knit sweater with black shorts and these adorable polka dot tights.


And of course you have to have her signature winged eyeliner and the bold red lip.


With all three looks I got inspiration with her street style. Taylor has a cute, and effortless look when it comes to the streets and I wanted to show outfits that you can wear everyday!



And lastly I wore these adorable black booties as well as this white cross body bag from Forever 21.

Look 2


This second outfit is probably my favorite out of the three, inspired more by her stage outfits I wore this awesome sequined jacket from Target with a simple white top, burgundy skirt (Forever 21), knee high socks, and the same black booties from the first look


I love pairing over the knew socks with skirts it creates such a cute look, you can also try replacing the skirt for shorts to make a cute and casual look.





Look 3


And for the last look I was inspired by Taylor's spring outfits.
This outfit is perfect for a warm day and you can wear it really anywhere!


Matching the white from this Forever 21 bag and these adorable Keds it added a pop against the dark blue.


This dress is from Anthropologie and I am literally obsessed with the sunny, spring vibe!



This outfit is perfect for sunny days but you can make it warmer by adding a cardigan and even tights!



Comment below which outfit was your favorite, and if you tried any of these outifts make sure to DM me on Instagram or you can email me at ellyboldizarblogging@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day,
Elly

6 comments:

  1. This is such a good series idea! Ok Taylor Swift is one of my favroite people of all time and these outfits I must say do her justice. Wonderful post. :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! so glad you are like this series! and yes! Taylor swift is such an amazing person, glad you like these outfits! <3

      Delete
  2. Love all three outfits - especially the last one. That dress is gorgeous! I also love the jacket in the second outfit. It's fab! ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lydia! SO happy you enjoyed the post!
      have a wonderful day,
      Elly

      Delete
  3. This is such a good idea! I love outfit #1!

    ReplyDelete