Elly Lily: Easter Outfit

Tuesday, April 18

Easter Outfit


This weekend my family and I had a trip to the beach, we stayed in a hotel for three days and it was a lot of fun enjoying the weather, exploring shops, and eating delicious foods.
On our last day that was also Easter Sunday I took the camera around the town and captured a few moments, enjoy these photos of our day!



On Easter I wore this adorable spring dress from Forever 21 that I got for only six dollars!
I paired the summery color with my gladiator sandals and this small bag I got from my local thrift shop!




I have been loving the "Gibson girl" hairstyle this spring, it is practically a teased messy bun and perfect for bad hair days!






Sunday was a beautiful, warm day and while we were walking around we stopped to get ice cream!



I hope you all enjoyed this post!
Have a wonderful week!
-Elly

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Elly! Your photos are always amazing <3
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress. <3 I better make a stop at Forever 21. ;)

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete