Elly Lily: Welcome to "Elly Lily"

Sunday, July 23

Welcome to "Elly Lily"


Hello, and welcome to "Elly Lily"
A blog that was past known as Iridescent Auras is now a site for poetry, fashion, feminism, and activism.



Take a look around
I am so happy and proud to present to you all my new design.
I partnered with my dear sister Celia to design the look and feel I wanted.
Design and Coding all done by Celia, You can check out her fabulous work/blog here!


 

What's Next...

Now that this blog has been launched into a new era here is what to expect from future content-

Posts every Tuesday!
Starting in August, I will be continuing with publishing content every Tuesday!
Sign up to get my posts in your email - Sign Up on left sidebar
Or you can keep up to date by following this blog on my Bloglovin.

Posts will consist of...
poetry, writing, fashion, photos, life, thoughts, feminism, activism, striving for equality.
"Elly Lily" is a place of self expression so stay tuned for thought provoking writing!

 

What about the Magazine?

As some may know this year I launched "Iridescent Auras, Digital Magazine" where I sent monthly magazine style emails filled with cover shoot photos, monthly favorites, guest writing, and topic writing!

I will be continuing with sharing magazines but I will also be starting to share more through emails!
Through the end of July and the beginning of August, I will be rolling out changes and new additions to the Magazine. The name will be changing and I will be revealing the new name in the next few weeks!

In the meantime sign up to the magazine where I will be sending emails with new launches such as the name and what you will be seeing!

 

I am so excited to start this new chapter in my blogging journey!
Stay tuned for more content this coming month!

lots of love,
Elly

4 comments:

  1. This looks so exciting, Elly! I've also had a fresh start over on my blog; I haven't changed the name but I've had a complete layout change which has made me really excited to post now.

    I can't wait to see future content!

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how exciting! I love blog relaunches and new layouts, because they're always so fresh and so new! I also never knew you had social medias, so I'm definitely going to go check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The new layout looks awesome and I am so excited to see some of your new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your new design, Elly! It's so bright and cheerful. <3 So excited to see what you have planned!

    Good luck!

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete